As some of you know, ECU SCREENS is presenting a series of National Royal Theatre (a world-renowned theatre located in London) recorded productions on ECU's campus. These shows are shown very view places around the US, and ECU is one of them!
Sign-in sheets are provided at each screening. I will also be at the majority of these screenings. If you attend any of these screenings, I will give 2 extra participation points for each screening you attend. If you go to any of these and you write a paragraph summary over the screening you watched, I will give you 5 extra participation points. These points will help a LOT of you who are missing participation points from absences.
Most screenings are $5 for students, and the full list of screenings for Fall 2014 is located HERE.
You can also follow ECU Screens on Twitter: @ECUScreens
or you can like their page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ECU.SCREENS
These will keep you updated with events and times screenings will be held.
I will not be announcing it in class, so, if you're actually keeping up with this blog like I've mentioned for you to do, enjoy your easy bonus points.
The next screening is Euripides' Greek tragedy, Medea, tomorrow at 1:00pm and 6:30pm in the Estep (inside ECU's UC).
No comments:
Post a Comment